PTC Executive Board Transition
On June 9th, the Saxe PTC Executive Board had our transition meeting, and welcomed the new board members for the 2022-2023 school year. A special thank you to outgoing board members Laurie Barnes, Stacey Harmon, Jayne Benton, Krystie Inman, Heather Boulanger and Jenny Volanakis for all their hard work this year!
We Love Our Volunteers!
Special thanks to:
- Jill Tobin, Courtney de Kanter & Colleen Prostor, who moved heaven and earth to bring our 6th grade class a truly Fun Day
- Jenny Mehta & Lindsey Niedermeier, who got the 5th grade moving for Field Day
- Elizabeth Boccaccio & Jen Hart, who kept the hits coming during the 5/6 and 7/8 Band Concerts
- Liz McClave & Elizabeth Boccaccio, whose 8th grade picnic kicked off the 8th grade celebrations
- Ann-Marie Valente & Paige McInerny, whose 8th grade bagel breakfast started the day off right
- Jera Flood, whose 8th grade video made us moms cry
- Jackie Lee & Natalie Jones, whose Saxe Bash decor of inflatables, hawks and candy went above & beyond
- Anca Jordan, whose green thumb rode to the rescue at the 8th grade promotion
- Rita Bettino, for arranging the promotion ceremony refreshments
- Julie Passios & Janet Lee for the signs celebrating our grads from one end of town to the other
- Jayne Benton & Janet Lee, who poured their hearts and souls into a never-to-be-forgotten Saxe Bash
Your PTC membership directly impacts your child's experience at Saxe! The annual fee of $30 includes 2-person Online Directory access.
SAXE/NCPS Links & Info
CT State Requirement for 6th Grade Students
Connecticut State Law requires ALL students to have a physical exam during sixth grade. The CT Health Assessment form needs to be on file in the nurse’s office by the last day of 6th grade. We accept physicals dated from June 1, 2021. Upon completion of the exam, please email the completed CT health assessment record to the lower division health office. You may contact your school nurse, Joelle Graham, with any questions. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (203) 594-4526