Saxe Campus Traffic Rules
For the safety of all of our students and staff, please review the following arrival and departure procedures. Thank you in advance for helping us maintain a safe campus!
AM Drop Off
- Cars may only enter the Farm Road entrance and proceed to the main doors into the Lower Division.
- The South Avenue entrance is closed to cars from 7:00-9:00 a.m. each day.
- All students, grades 5-8, are to be dropped off in the back of the building at the main doors. All other doors are closed to students.
- Cars are not permitted to enter from South Avenue. No cars may drop off in the front of the school.
- Buses will be entering from both Farm Road and South Avenue.
- All buses will drop off students at the front entrance to the school during the arrival of all students in grades 5-8.
PM Pick Up
- Cars must only enter and exit the South Avenue entrance.
- Cars are not permitted to use the Farm Road entrance in the afternoon.
- Students are to be picked up at the main doors in front of the school.
- All students in grades 5-8 waiting for pick-up must report to the front of the school.
- Buses must enter the Farm Road entrance and park in formation by the main doors of the Lower Division. All students must walk to their bus by staying on the concrete sidewalk. Students are not permitted on the grass by the building or the center green.